Personalised Stories website www.nameinabook.co.uk
Last updated 13th February 2008
1. Personalised Stories complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
2. We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website.
3. Data is only used for the purposes of fulfilling your order.
4. We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
5. For administrative reasons email subscription data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
6. We may email website news and information updates to those customers who have specifically subscribed to our email service. All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
7. We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
8. In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
9. We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
10. All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us.
(c) www.compactlaw.co.uk / all rights reserved / version 3.0